The Golden Hermetic and Fortune Telling Tarot deck is a traditional 78-cards Tarot deck on 70mm x 121mm, 2.75″ x 4.75″ smooth, 300gsm professional quality card stock and the first ever high gloss embossed printed Tarot deck.
The addition of raised high gloss printing with a touch and feel dimension to the cards make the difference!
The Tarot is an esoteric instrument of self-study and self-development, it is also an advanced fortune-telling tool, and it is a highly entertaining social game.
The Golden Hermetic and Fortune Telling (GHaFT) Tarot deck is a traditional 78-cards Tarot deck on 70mm x 121mm, 2.75″ x 4.75″ smooth, 300gsm professional quality card stock and the first ever high gloss embossed printed Tarot deck.
The addition of raised high gloss printing with a touch and feel dimension to the cards make the difference! The added gloss to specific/selected design elements of the card brings out the artwork to life. Also, a special varnish for these cards makes they handle and shuffle smoothly just as beautifully as they look.
Why the Golden Hermetic and Fortune Telling Tarot deck?
The GHaFT Tarot deck:
– Unique, high gloss embossed Tarot cards using groundbreaking printing technology.
– Black and Gold, fancy design. The easily distinguishable design and artwork facilitate the reading.
– Has high-quality cardstock and special varnish for endurance, easy shuffling and handling.
– Handy and classy size 70mm x 121mm (2.75” x 4.75”).
– It is an excellent learning and study Tarot deck. Everything someone has to know, including upright and reversed interpretation, timing details, astrological, cabalistic and numerological information, is all featured on the cards!
– Includes a complete esoteric and fortune-telling manual, introducing both traditional cartomancy and fundamental notions of Astrology, Numerology, Kabbalah and Gematria explained step by step in a very accessible manner for both, beginners and advanced users.
– The Tarot is also a highly entertaining social game. The Tarot game is known as Le Tarot, Jeux de Tarot, Tarocchi, Trumps, Tarock, etc. and it is popular in continental Europe, especially in Italy, Austria and France. It is a trick-taking game that can be played with two to six players. Hands move quickly, it is easy and a lot of fun.
– The digital booklet accompanying the deck also includes detailed instructions on how to play the Tarot game.
– Not at least, it is an exclusive collector’s item.
The GHaFT Tarot deck is an excellent learning and study deck.
Based on the hermetic tradition of the original Golden Dawn system introducing basic Astrology, Numerology and notions of Gemetria and Kabbalah, the deck also introduce notions of traditional fortune-telling. Moreover, these teachings are synthesised and correlated.
Each card features both upright and reversed interpretation of the card and useful information both from the esoteric and fortune-telling perspective.
Not only the design of the cards is embossed, but multiple layers of knowledge are featured on each card.
The raised high gloss finishing adds a unique and exclusive touch to the deck. This new technology adds an extra raised layer to specific/selected design elements from the cards which gives a special feel to them.
Chic and classy, black and gold, printed in relief cards.
Considering the high costs of this modern printing technology, the raised high gloss (3D embossed) version of the deck will be exclusively available for the backers of this crowdfunding operation. It is your chance right now to have it!
Each card featuring all the practical information someone may need for an accurate reading, including upright and reversal meaning.
The traditional design reminds the spirit and style of the classic woodcut decks. The embossed design elements bring that sensation alive.
To some extent, the GHaFT Tarot deck is a modern re-rendering of the legendary Papus deck. The drawings of Gabriel Goulinat inspired most of the Major Arcana cards.
The Court Cards follows the style and touch of the traditional Tarot of Marseille, while the Numerals are geometrical pattern based which facilitates identifying at first glance connections between the cards in a spread.
The deck will be delivered in white, widow tuck box. Free shipping worldwide included!
Each purchase includes a consistent digital booklet (PDF), the result of three decades of research, practice and study, which is a complete esoteric manual, a theoretical and practical guide introducing Tarot, Astrology, Numerology, Kabbalah, but also traditional fortune-telling interpretation and practices.