– ‘Who’s next?’ asked Giuliano stately, and the spotlight started scanning the crowd again. Tomasz felt restless, but he was curious about the next victim. His beer got warmer, and it tasted even more bitter than last time around. After a couple of rapid and random shifting around the room, the spotlight settled on a small, average-looking middle-aged man.
– ‘Good evening Sir, please join me on the stage!’ Giuliano jovial again. The man not quite keen to participate in the show with slow and hesitating steps riched the stage. The clown took his hand and pull him up kindly.
– ‘What’s your name, Sir?’ How may I introduce you to this fantastic audience?’
– ‘Jerry…’ said the man, ‘You can call me Jerry.’
– ‘Jerry! Ladies and gentlemen, please Read more Seven of Cups [part 2, work in progress I]